BUTTERCUT CUTTING AND TAPPING COMPOUND - 1 PINTSKU: 5040
5040 Crown Buttercut Cutting and Tapping Compound - 1 Pint (473 ml)
This high temperature, high pressure film provides dependable tool point lubrication.
- USDA Certified 98% Biobased Product
- Flash point of 550°F (288°C)
- No etch or staining
- For use in manufacturing facilities
- Stainless steel, nickel, copper alloys, and other metals and alloys that are difficult to cut or tap. Boring, drilling, planing, milling, sawing, tapping, and many other close-tolerance operations.
- Do not use on electrical equipment or machinery while in operation.
1 Pint (473 ml)
Dimensions: L30xW30xH28 cm
Weights: 0.5 kg