ADF - AIR DRY FILM LUBRICANT 300 MLSKU: 14003-300
14003-300 Molyslip ADF - Air Dry Film 300ML
Molyslip Dry Moly Spray is a high performance, resin-bonded, dry-film lubricant based on molybdenum disulphide. When applied to metal substrates the molybdenum disulphide forms a resilient, low friction film that protects against wear and corrosion. Dry Moly Spray reduces metal pick-up and galling during component assembly and dry start-up conditions and where traditional ‘wet’ lubricants either cannot be used or do not provide adequate lubrication.
Dry Moly Spray can be used in a wide variety of operating conditions – the applied film will operate between -50°C and + 450°C without flaking or cracking.
- Prevents oxidation & rust on parts kept in storage with no need to remove film before assembly
- Unique formula dries quickly to ensure parts are not contaminated by dust or dirt
- Protection of Moly (molybdenum disulfide) prevents metal-to-metal contact when assembling
- Thin film ensures tolerances are not affected
- Provides high load-carrying capacity
Dimensions: L17xW17xH10 cm
Weights: 0.3 kg