WEAR GUARD FINE LOADSKU: 117470
ABRASION/CORROSION & WEAR REPAIR EPOXIES
- Alumina Filled Epoxy
- Strong Adhesion & Wear Resistance
- Protect Against Chemical Corrosion
- Protect Dry Handling & Storage Machinery
- Prepare Surface
- Mix Properly
- Apply by Troweling or Brushing
Ceramic epoxies are used to rebuild and repair damage from abrasion/corrosion and wear on pump casings, impeller blades, valves, process machinery, circulating water equipment, chutes, hoppers and equipment used in corrosive and abrasive environments. Coating this equipment extends the working life and improves performance.
Wear Guard Fine Load: P/N 11470 30 lbs. 1.0 m 2 @ .025 in (6.3 mm.) Thickness
- For Abrasion Resistance against particle size < 3.17 mm. Repairs: Scrubbers, Slurry Pumps, Screens, Screw Conveyors, Chutes For Abrasion Resistance against particle size > 0.17 mm.
- Drying Color: Non-Sag Grey Putty
- Working Time: 30 minutes.
- Functional Cure: 6-8 hours.
- Volume Mix Ratio: 2:1
- Working Temperature: Dry: 150 °C , Wet: 60 °C
- Adhesive Tensile Strength: 1,375 PSI. (9.48 MPa)
- Compressive Strength: 11,000 PSI. (75.85 MPa)
- Hardness: 87 Shore D
Weight: 15 kg