WEAR GUARD HIGH LOADSKU: 11490
ABRASION/CORROSION & WEAR REPAIR EPOXIES
- Alumina Filled Epoxy
- Strong Adhesion & Wear Resistance
- Protect Against Chemical Corrosion
- Protect Dry Handling & Storage Machinery
- Prepare Surface
- Mix Properly
- Apply by Troweling or Brushing
Ceramic epoxies are used to rebuild and repair damage from abrasion/corrosion and wear on pump casings, impeller blades, valves, process machinery, circulating water equipment, chutes, hoppers and equipment used in corrosive and abrasive environments. Coating this equipment extends the working life and improves performance.
Wear Guard High Load: P/N 11490 30 lbs. 1.0 m 2 @ .025 in (6.3 mm.) Thickness
- Repairs: Scrubbers, Ash Handling Systems, Pipe Elbows, Coal Pipe Lining, Screens, Chutes, Bins, Hoppers, Impellers. For Abrasion Resistance against particle size > 3.17 mm.
- Drying Color: Non-Sag Grey Putty
- Working Time: 30 minutes.
- Functional Cure: 4-6 hours.
- Volume Mix Ratio: 2:1
- Working Temperature: Dry: 150 °C , Wet: 60 °C
- Adhesive Tensile Shear Strength: 1,474 PSI. (10.16 MPa)
- Compressive Strength: 11,000 PSI. (75.85 MPa)
- Hardness: 87 Shore D
Weight: 15 kg