DFENSE BLOK SWASKU: 11340
- 4X Better abrasion resistance than competition
- 7X Better drop impact strength than ceramic tile
- Superior sliding abrasion resistance
- Withstands high impact conditions
DFense BlokTM is a revolutionary wear and abrasion protection epoxy compound formulated to significantly outlast traditional wear and abrasion products while also providing superior performance in the most severe conditions.
DFense Blok Surface Wetting Agent: P/N 11340 1 lbs. 1.16 m @ .001 in (12 mil)
Use with DFense Blok and other Devcon Abrasive Wear Epoxies, High Load and Fine Load for ease of application and improved cuRed adhesion properties (Shear, Peel, Impact)
- Drying Color: Orange Gel.
- Working Time: 10 minutes.
- Functional Cure: 4-6 hours
- Volume Mix Ratio: 2:1
- Working Temperature: Dry: 132 °C , Wet: 60 °C
- Adhesive Tensile Strength: 2,616 PSI. (18.03 MPa)
- Compressive Strength: 5,032 PSI. (34.69 MPa)
- Hardness: 71 Shore D
- Chemical Resistance: Excellent
Weight: 0.7 kg